Warrior bike lift

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evosport

Reaction score
Just bought a second hand warrior bike lift but it doesn't it only lifts the rear wheel off the ground and the front is still on the ground.
Does anyone have this issue or have I not set up the mounts correctly.
Cheers

You have to mount it in such a way as to twist the front up. So when you slot it in the bike the rear of the stand is off the floor - this takes up the slack in the fork travel.

I see there's an adjuster on the third picture ( 20170520_165337.jpg) I assume releasing the bolt in the centre of the mounting pins and altering the adjuster would pivot it into position?

I don't own one, just having an educated guess:p

The only problem is that bolt is in a vertical slot so if you slacken it off the whole mechanism would slide down with the bike.

The Bursig Stand is very similar ( I couldn't find any warrior instructions) So here's a link to Bursigs youtube - which has a few comprehensive adjustment/ setup videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BURSIGUSA/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I like that one, I have an Abba Skylift which was more of a present to myself in reality as I was feeling a little flash at the time and the better half bought me the technician kit too (and it has had a fair bit of use since having it), but I like the simplicity of the Bursig, the Skylift is a pump up job which is fine when I am not feeling lazy!

The skylift is pretty easy though for tilting forward and back admittedly and it gets to a decent height too so working underneath the bike is a doddle.

I have to admit there isn't any shortage of these style of stands/lifts. Which allowed me to apply the Bursig instructions; hopefully to help evosport out.

Personally, the Abba system looks the business IMO. But it depends on your space and needs. ( I've got the basic superbike stand myself)

Personally, the Abba system looks the business IMO. But it depends on your space and needs. ( I've got the basic superbike stand myself)

It's probably more aimed at light garage use or even full workshop I suppose as it is a solid piece of kit, but I have to admit it is way overpriced given the competition :concern:

hi sorry to highjack your thread ive got a warrior stand which I had for my 2011 s1000rr and worked great but it don't fit my 2015 and I cant find anyone that sells the kit for the 15 unless you guys know different

i emailed demon tweeks no joy there kits only fit up to 2014 do you know if the burzic kit will fit as the warrior spider stands is kind of copy of it

Back