Very impressed

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only all BMW dealers were like them, I think they're a cut above in many respects, you're lucky to live near them

I have just spoke to Bowkers at preston as I picked mine up yest after the new fork stanchion being fitted and they also do it, think its really cool.

Dean

Talbs, can you post a pic of the tail tidy you got fitted ? how much did they charge you to fit that if you don't mind ?

cheers
chris

It's nice to see a dealer giving that little bit extra and valuing your business. I have used them before and always had great service. My last visit to BMW was Vines in Guildford and I will never return as they treat customers like your in a sausage factory. The video is a nice touch. Thanks for posting it.

Talbs, can you post a pic of the tail tidy you got fitted ? how much did they charge you to fit that if you don't mind ?

cheers
chris

I'll take a photo tonight and post it to you, can't remember off hand the fitting cost. (to be honest, I'm like a bull in a china shop when it comes to wiring etc, so fitting it myself was not an option)
I'll let you know when i look at the invoice later

Great touch that , bet that place is very busy. If only all dealers were the same.

Wow, Very impressive.

I've got my 1st run in service booked with them this Friday.

Will post on how my experience went.

Wondering if that is to prevent anyone claiming they have not done whats been paid for. Nice touch regardless.

I had mine there today.
No video for me but I guess as I waited onsite there was no need.
All the coffee, tea and biscuits you could want.
They even gave my bike a nice wash and rub down after.

I only had to pay for the parts, no labour charge.

That's a nice touch and a great idea. Got mines done at Parks Motorrad East Kilbride. Sound guys, waited on it and watched through a viewing window then the mechanic spent a bit of time talking to me about the bike and what he had done. Why can't more companies realise that it makes all the difference when they treat you like they appreciate your business.

Latest posts

Back