Urgently need some help.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Soofsayer
what a great site that is. So my Panigale was more upright so not effecting my back and giving me a better posture, with a few minutes going through the settings I now know that I need to move my pegs 1.75 up and 2.00 back. To get the exact setup of the Panigale

lets get some rearsets next week. What about diamond rearsets seem to be UK at ?165 next day delivery

May be worth checking the vendors section to see if any of them have anything you want with the benefit of forum discount. Maybe out of the question but the 3rd gen is roomier than the previous, out of interest have you looked at the ergos for it compared to your Ducati ?

May be worth checking the vendors section to see if any of them have anything you want with the benefit of forum discount. Maybe out of the question but the 3rd gen is roomier than the previous, out of interest have you looked at the ergos for it compared to your Ducati ?

Hi Soofsayer

checked the Ergonomics of both and the S1000rr is mor leaning forward putting pressure on the lumbar which all my pain is coming from. You have to remember I'm 50yrs Young. I'll buy some rearsets diamonds this week and see if it improves things.

yeah I can afford the gen3 just too much dosh especially when I lost so much on my Ducati.

Back