"Un" Thank a post

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oli

Staff member
Reaction score
Is it possible to un thank a post in Tapatalk or on the forum?

Have occasionally tapped the button by mistake lol.

Cheers,

Oli

Yes oli, just hit the 'remove your thanks' link on the RHS using the browser, or in tapatalk you can click on the heart symbol again to remove it.

Now, about that flyingscotsman lol.......

Well tapping the button twice didn't work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well tapping the button twice didn't work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aha, yes looks like you are right there matey my bad. So on tapatalk you are doomed if you like a post lol.

There is some new functionality in 4.2.5 (we are on 4.2.3 patch 2) which is supposed to further integrate with tapatalk. When I'm back I'll look at the upgrade path and see if it's a winner.

Last edited:
Thanks Soof and RRoss, I read that you could tap the thank button again to undo, but as RRoss mentions this is not available in tapatalk at the moment for us.
Will just have to be a bit more careful for now lol :).

Re "retracting a compliment", I would not retract a compliment my dear fellow.
But if I accidentally "thank" a post on a possibly inappropriate subject matter, I would want to undo this.
If someone is having a tough time for example, I would not want to hit thumbs up so to speak.

Thanks again everyone :).

Re "retracting a compliment", I would not retract a compliment my dear fellow.
But if I accidentally "thank" a post on a possibly inappropriate subject matter, I would want to undo this.
If someone is having a tough time for example, I would not want to hit thumbs up so to speak.

Thanks again everyone :).

That's a good point Oli. Thanks for posting :encouragement:

I don't use Tapatalk, but on the mobile version of the site I don't even see a Thanks button, so I can only give thanks from my PC.

Latest posts

Back