Tyco special

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gray5208

Reaction score
Hi guys
was in the dealers today to get bike serviced, talking to the salesman who sold me the HP4
ask if I was interested in a deal on a very limited TYCO edition coming in , one per dealer
just under 22k , gave me the spec sheet, and said yours if you leave ?250 deposit.
anybody heard of these.

on another note anybody after a new 2015 model they have 4 brand new ones in the showroom and one second hand one,

cheers

What's the spec compared to std 2015? As ?22k is ?7.5k more than I payed for my 2015

thanks

Tyco edition? Even with every conceivable (currently available) option it's not going to add up to 22k. They must be smoking some good stuff, or have gone with non-OEM parts.

Will be interested to see though.

Ocean BMW Plymouth mate
i have a printed spec sheet of the TYCO bike
will post it up later
apprently it's wrapped not painted

Spec guys
forged wheels
gear shift assist pro
DDC
Heated grips
LED INDICATORS
COLOUR CODED PILLION SEAT ( who pillion seat & rear footrest)
dtc
cruise control
HP footrests
HP brake & cluch lever
Pit matt
slip on Akrapovic exhaust
anti theft alarm
indoor bike cover
paddock stand
BSB Hospitality package TBC

and my apologies was 21 k on the road

Agreed - its a 2015 Sport spec with a few trinkets added on. Eg: Pit Matt... Just get Paintbox (or equivalent) to paint your current machine. AFAIK they do the Tyco bikes anyway

Yea agree guys, that's why I didn't leave deposit, I have a HP4 Carbon, take something very, very special to part with that

Latest posts

Back