Tyco replica finished

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Looks spot on mate and a fraction of the price of the ?22k old bmw ones that are still in the dealers, I know your time is has to go on top of what it costs but its up to date and this season.

Dean

Think he would make some up with forums name Budgie That'd be good mods dont you think ?

Sent from Galaxy S7

Stuart I have got a few spare from the last lot he made me if you want one mate, I should no more after the weekend if it's ok to have the website printed below it also.

WOW, the bike looks even better in the flesh, seen it today in the sun. It looks better than the finish I've seen on the factory TYCO bikes.
I think the factory TYCO ones are starting to look dated already as the factory paint scheme has now changed to this scheme.
Well done Budgie on a top quality job.

WOW, the bike looks even better in the flesh, seen it today in the sun. It looks better than the finish I've seen on the factory TYCO bikes.
I think the factory TYCO ones are starting to look dated already as the factory paint scheme has now changed to this scheme.
Well done Budgie on a top quality job.

you calling my bike shite mate lol just joking [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back