Tyco bmw racing

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRTYCOHUTCHY44

Reaction score
Hi guys, massive racing fan I've just bought a RR and getting the tyco livery done. That restriction is a pain in the arse isn't it? šŸ˜©
What do you think of the teams performance this year? Guigliano? (Spelt wrong?) and the chances for hutchy inthe TT? I'm hoping for a 5 win year again what with Dunlop on a Suzuki šŸ™ˆ But we'll really see how good that is. Any comments welcome.

I'm off to the northwest 200 next week, fingers crossed hutchy can bag that one prior to the TT.. A lot of talk that the BMW is getting old amongst all of the new 1ltr bikes out now.. Let's see what he can do with it

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your new steed!

Yea fingers crossed Hutchy winning the NW200, I think BMW are still going to be very strong in the road racing this year

I thought he was on a 2017 bike this year if not I'm very disappointed in bmw!!! I've just got a new one and it's slightly better than the old one (so I've been told) but that small margin makes a big difference.
Have fun at the NW200! Might be an explanation for the performances in bsb

Welcome to the forum, apart from the Euro4 gubbins there's no difference to the 15/16 model, don't think Hutchys superstock bike would need to be Euro4 compliant!

What Mac says!
Welcome. A hutchy Tyco rep should look great.

- Sent from Mobile

Bmw are always strong on the road, he will be on the latest machine, I meant that now the ltr range now has some renewed healthy competition, interested to see what the top end road season brings..

Hi welcome to the forum:). Newer doesn't always means better. As a road race fan you'll know that Dunlop won the TT on the old '14 bike in '15, instead of on the new '15 bike BMW had provided him with. Upset quite a few new 3rd gen owners and BMW's PR machine :).

Enjoy the racing!

Wasn't that him sacking off the yamaha he was due to ride for his old BMW?

I will be sure to record some of the racing on the road

Welcome, good forum this and a few very knowledgeable people to help out. Hope Hutchy does really well , don't know about the five wins again at the TT though. Baring in mind it's only ever been done once as everything has to be absolutely perfect for a whole week. Dunlop is a great racer , jury's a wee bit out on the Suzuki though.

Welcome, good forum this and a few very knowledgeable people to help out. Hope Hutchy does really well , don't know about the five wins again at the TT though. Baring in mind it's only ever been done once as everything has to be absolutely perfect for a whole week. Dunlop is a great racer , jury's a wee bit out on the Suzuki though.

Youll get a good look at it at the NW200, if a certain handsome fella books the ferry on time. Lol

JimmyMac

b48747ec52e5d4dfa72856faee9e2c0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a laverty rep [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate, hope your enjoying your RR. Just some advice on getting the tyco livery done? Where and how are you going about it? It's something I really fancy doing!
Cheers Sam

Latest posts

Back