TT test

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blitz

Reaction score
cc5e54b925f1ea38e552615daad9d270.jpg

Anyone read this article yet, it's good
The GSXR was the quickest. But both bikes got a good write up, it's amazing how quick a top rider can go on road tyres

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I read this the other day, one of the best bike tests I've seen in a long time. Michael Rutter does mention the S1K didn't get such a clean run and that the GSXR was tested later in the week after he'd had more track time - not being defensive re the S1K by the way, the new Gixxer (in black & blue with Yoshi can) is very tempting!!
What the test underlines yet again is that you can choose to chuck a load of money at your S1000RR but in fact the standard bike on M7RR's (or similar before we start yet another tyre comparison thread) is more than enough to do the incredible, its just a question of riding talent..... :)

Yes, I read this the other day, one of the best bike tests I've seen in a long time. Michael Rutter does mention the S1K didn't get such a clean run and that the GSXR was tested later in the week after he'd had more track time - not being defensive re the S1K by the way, the new Gixxer (in black & blue with Yoshi can) is very tempting!!
What the test underlines yet again is that you can choose to chuck a load of money at your S1000RR but in fact the standard bike on M7RR's (or similar before we start yet another tyre comparison thread) is more than enough to do the incredible, its just a question of riding talent..... :)

I still think the RR is a better bike, just in build quality and looks, and as for rider talent I wish I had more when Leon H
Can do a 1:34 around Donington on road tyres [emoji25]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know how you feel, every time I think about upgrading my bike I remind myself that its me who actually needs upgrading!

Latest posts

Back