Tracksense - Reviews

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did the Almeria/andalucia trip with them in Oct as circuitmoto pulled the plug. stayed at the same hotel in Almeria as we did in march with him, not bad at all, half board. Days are run well, Tony is ok once you get used to his mannerisms.
he is spot on with his admin, keeps you well informed. think he uses a fella called simpson as his instructor when hes there.
when we went in March only 40+ riders across 3 groups and not many more there this time either.
simon Crafer not there in October, it was Gary from Notso fast coaching. few fellas had him across a few days and found him very helpful. one of the lads was stuck on a 148 around almeria, had an hour with him day 3, day 4 got down to a 146 which he was well chuffed with.
you do pay a little extra but for me you know what you getting.
Mut

Thanks for the feedback mate. Every body seems to say the same thing about Tony haha. I have also read on a few other forums their days are not super busy which is a nice bonus. I'm planning on trying to do the event at the end of Feb 2020.

Back