Track Day

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MADMANX

Reaction score
Ok guys...... I've done a few track days over the years but not on a road bike so obviously I'm a little nervous when it comes to taking my Gen3 on track, I'm looking at a track day with Pazedays as I no Gary mason,s brother well and he has now booked us on the calafat 3 day preseason in Feb ? I can imagine all will be good as its only inters and advance

1 Any one done track days in Euro before
2 what are locals like ( Kamikaze on track )

Looking forward to it to be honest......

Trackday

Stop worrying and just get out on track and enjoy yourself!

Trackday

To be honest if there are any BSB riders there, they will be past you and into the distance before you even know they were there.

Ive been on 2 pacedayz euro trips and are run brilliantly (thats the good news). Like has been said before , that calafet trip will have some proper quick boys on it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

yep i was told group 1 probably top bsb teams group 2 very very fast club racers
When i did the last one with them in oct (ish) it was straight after bsb showdown. I was told that the top 2 groups were bsb - club racers as well. I found group 3 was rather rapid as well but as long as you hold a line the quick boys pass nicely

Thanks for the replys guys....I must admit I'd rather be on track with guys who no what they are doing I wouldn't say I'm a extremely fast rider but can hold my own in inters group, always handy been on track with faster boys as long as u remember the limits as u can learn a lot from it

TBH most on the Euro trips in the Inters and Fast groups are of a decent quality. Obviously shit happens people out break themselves etc etc but that can happen anywhere.
Group 1 is a very mixed bag. That's the one to get out of, unless you like going passed people at silly speed.

Euros I've done I've found that very few uk novices are there. Generally find novice there is is low inters here and so on up the groups

Euros I've done I've found that very few uk novices are there. Generally find novice there is is low inters here and so on up the groups
Agreed

Latest posts

Back