Track day voucher

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eneasz

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I got a track day voucher from my wife last year but since I have no time to ride my bike I'm force to search for someone who would be intereste in buying it of me before it expire. The expire day is 9/12/2014 and this is MSVT voucher worth 150 GBP which is valid for following tracks:
- Snetterton
- Brands Hatch
- Oulton Park
- Cadwell Park
- Bedford Autodrome

If someone would be interested in doing track day on any of above please contact me.
Thanks

In an ideal world ? ;) it would be nice if someone would help me out but I'm prepared for lost ... PM me with your offert and we work it out

In an ideal world ? ;) it would be nice if someone would help me out but I'm prepared for lost ... PM me with your offert and we work it out

Have you asked MSV if they'd consider extending the expiry?

soofsayer I've tried to buy a new one using an old one which would be extending expire day and it was accepted but at the end it seem like I was going to pay full amount 150 + 2.50 postage rather than only 2.50. I'll give them a call, hopefully this will work ... oh dear ... bike SORN, voucher for track day not used ... bad days for me. Already looking forward for next year.

Hi, I'm taking 20 riders to Brands on September 25th, as yet I have not paid for any, if they will let me use it I'll give you the full amount, you may owe me a drink!!! I'll try and remember to phone on Monday morning, P M me your contact number and I'll let you know. p.s. I get free calls to land lines, I'm tight!!!

I want to do bedford autodrome, my bro said it was amazing, how much you after mate?

So I just phoned them up and they said, I'l have to pay ?30 for every 3 months if I want to extend expire date which in my opinion is very unfair as they are operating with my money for last few months while I don't use their service at all. I asked and I can sell voucher to other rider just need to make them aware of new name. It's worth ?150 obviously I'm going to loose, someone going to gain ... please PM me your offer

Latest posts

Back