Track Bookings.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From memory the ABS is totally configurable in Race Pro modes, including the cornering ABS feature(?). If so, you could retain the cornering ABS, but take advantage of the fully configurable suspension settings that are only adjustable in Race Pro

A professional rider in pro mode will outride any professional rider in road mode. So why bother with road mode at all ? Just delete from the bike, it's useless feature on track.

You're missing the point, I'm talking about us mere mortals deleting all the 'useless safety items' on the bike then roasting a professional in road mode with ALL the safety items engaged.

You're missing the point, I'm talking about us mere mortals deleting all the 'useless safety items' on the bike then roasting a professional in road mode with ALL the safety items engaged.
Are you saying that any over 250cc bike should not be sold to general public because a pro rider on 250cc can roast anyone else on 1000cc ?

Are you saying that any over 250cc bike should not be sold to general public because a pro rider on 250cc can roast anyone else on 1000cc ?

??? Erm, who mentioned a 250? Read carefully.... You, on your gen4 s1000rr on whatever settings you decide to set will NEVER come out on top to a professional on the same bike with all the safety settings on in road mode.... The skill set is just not there.

??? Erm, who mentioned a 250? Read carefully.... You, on your gen4 s1000rr on whatever settings you decide to set will NEVER come out on top to a professional on the same bike with all the safety settings on in road mode.... The skill set is just not there.
Not sure how this conversation diverted into discussing my skills vs. pro rider.

Donny on the 17th of May and Brands GP on June the 8th. Might see if i can get another day in May somewhere.

Are you day session or evening session at Snett on the 18th?

NL just put a post about them,they are starting car days with very limited numbers,and then seeing how things pan out from there so still no confirmed dates just yet

Anyone know what's going on with anglesey? They not taking bookings at the moment due to the restrictions?

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I've had two JW double headers cancelled but hope the June onward dates will go ahead. Anglesey didn't run any days last year until Wales was allowed to have 30-per-group-outdoor by the covid regs - that was allowed after 26 Apr so hopefully they'll be running soon. NL and JW were allowed to run days last year by keeping the groups in their own bubble meaning they could have 3 groups of 20 and stay within the regs. On the plus side, 20 per group made them MUCH better days as the normal NL 60-per-group is too much.

Jw days are great. Anglesey is just so far.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Same here. Do you know what group you're in Timbo? Think I'm in the middle/fast group. Gets a bit feisty in there sometimes, there's something to be said for starting off at the front of the other group!

Latest posts

Back