Track Bookings.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno yet. Im hoping it will sort itself out in a bit. As it is now is utter madness as you cant even take a camper van without listing all your shit (thats how i understand it) How's that going to effect the tourist trade ?
I will probably just go without carnet and blag it if stopped. Its not like im a courier and just play dumb and deny any knowledge of hearing about such a thing.

I really hope it will sort itself out, as I'm planning to drop-off the bike myself in Germany for few months. No idea how this will work with carnet.

Race shift are offering a storage option in Poland for a monthly fee. This gets over carnets and you save of transportation to track. Only dowside is you'd have to book their events, though they mainly piggyback eybis. They will also service your bike out there, oil change, fork service and tyre fit etc for set prices. No good to me tjis year but will look into it more for 2022.

Race shift are offering a storage option in Poland for a monthly fee. This gets over carnets and you save of transportation to track. Only dowside is you'd have to book their events, though they mainly piggyback eybis. They will also service your bike out there, oil change, fork service and tyre fit etc for set prices. No good to me tjis year but will look into it more for 2022.

Yea few offer that. My BMW is with Tony at Almeria since last Dec getting dusty. This works fine during winter / spring time as most of trackdays are in Spain anyway. But in summer, I'd love to do events with Rehm Racing and none of UK guys work with them.

Knockhill had a listing for a track day....200 quid !.. for that feckin toilet

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've cancelled Spa and be cancelling brno and slovakia tomorrow.
Booked Cadwell for 25th, 26th May.
And Oulton 22nd June and donny on the 23rd.

And Snetterton this coming weekend

Last edited:
not sure when the brno/slovak dates are,but the restrictions in czech atm are possibly the tightest anywhere (and tbh quite possibly the most ridiculous),so travelling there anytime soonish will be very tricky unless you hold a czech passport,slovak was the worst affected country in terms of infection rates,so again,will be a stuggle to get there also.

i've got jerez in sept,hopefully will be ok for then....

Well they wouldn't let me take a credit for the events. Announcement on the 13th April. Basically got to wait till then and if it goes ahead got to sell my places or lose deposit.
Can't see it happening but they're the most optimistic people I know :nightmare::nightmare:

Latest posts

Back