Thoughts on these?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look good. I wish my 10 plate had those vents. I'm assuming if you buy one of these built in rear light indicator you have to get a resistor so the indicators work properly?

Another question, is the 2010 to 2011 rear light different to the 2012 to present?

Got one on mine. Cheap Chinese one with a light smoke. 2 years now, still going strong. Came with resistors but I fitted first without and blink rate was normal, maybe something todo with Watsen's on the front and front and backs being tied together somehow

IMGA0311.jpg

Looks good. Do the indicators light up when braking well? You have watsens on the front? I'm sure I can see the indicators sticking out the front...?

Yes the indicators work when braking. thats and old photo. Taken after I did the lights and tail tidy.

Watsen's
Photo0022.jpg

How well do they work I meant? Ha. As in can you tell the difference quite a lot or does it all bluer into one colourful mess? Haha. Watsens look really good, not sure quite how visible they actually are from the front which I think would put me off a bit. But they do look the part!

Oh and how did you get the rear light out? I've tried loads of times when cleaning. Had all the top part off but it won't budge. Looks like it should just slide back and then pop out but had no luck.

was 2 years ago I did the light so can't remember how it came out, but I don't remember it being difficult. I think they are fully visible but wife say's although she can tell im indicating she can't tell which way. In general it appears to be a 50/50 on if people can distinguish which direction is flashing.

As for the watsen's, they are actually in my opinion very visible from front, they are easily the brightest indicators I've ever had.

I'll see if i can take some video of rear while indicator for you (at night and day)

He uses a screw driver to force it out. I was thinking that but didn't have the stones. Haha

Back