Telferizer yoke mount

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreudianSlip

Reaction score
Just bought myself a tomtom rider 410 which came with a RAM mount - didn't realise these attached to handlebars only - so need the telferizer yoke mount instead.

Yeah, i've already spoken with the guy - rang the number on the telferizer website - answered by some mancunian chap 'Ello ...?' :) I had to ask in case I'd just woken some guy up or disturbed him whilst having his lunch :)

35 quid delivered - was hoping for a 2nd hand one from you racer types - converting from road use .. I'm sure you don't need sat nav to find your way around a track :) (or maybe you do - to tell you where the corners are! :D ... dont hurt me ...)

I have just ordered one from Telferizer for ?35 inc postage.
Seems a fair price to me
If its rubbish then I might have it for sale around June time :cool-new:

35 quid delivered - was hoping for a 2nd hand one from you racer types - converting from road use .. I'm sure you don't need sat nav to find your way around a track :) (or maybe you do - to tell you where the corners are! :D ... dont hurt me ...)

Also great for GoPros & Laptimers ;-)

I made my own yesterday using scrap metal a lathe and the in car mount for my Garmin sat nav [emoji1]
43066d8210052f5e7764de0e0618b29e.jpg
b0595f7dcf837636509b5b2bf800e1a7.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered mine yesterday and was delivered this morning.
Looks a good product (not fitted yet) and excellent service from Bob at Telferizer

Bumping up an old thread here guys but just wanted to check if I order a telferizer mount, is it just a case of buying a RAM mount for my phone/sat nav/go pro and they all fit?

Also did I read somewhere that it’s a 25mm I need?

Ive got a wunderlich ram ball centre yoke hole thingy going spare if you want it?

Judging by the size if your staircase its only ?1million quid, incl shipping ;).

Seriously, let me know as its just sat as a spare in the garage and the family holiday was expensive :).

Ive got a wunderlich ram ball centre yoke hole thingy going spare if you want it?

Judging by the size if your staircase its only ?1million quid, incl shipping ;).

Seriously, let me know as its just sat as a spare in the garage and the family holiday was expensive :).

Ive literally no money left after paying for the stairs :hopelessness: Hopefully never need a stairlift fitted when I’m older lol
is the wunderlich the same idea as the other then? I’d just need to purchase an arm and adapter for whatever I’m fitting to the end of it?

If so, let me know how much you need and how to transfer it and I’ll get you squared away

Latest posts

Back