Tail tidy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perbunan

Reaction score
My bike came already fitted with a R & G tidy already fitted but I'm not happy with how high up the indicators are sitting, I've seen one on EBay that sits a lot further back using just the two rear mounting points with indicator mounts either side of the licence plate which is what I want. My concern is it may bump the tyre being so far back under extreme spring compression, does anybody have similar with pics so I can see how it would look and am I worrying about nothing?
thanks Chris.

I've got a normalish plate on a similar mounting and was worried about clearance - but I've done around 700 miles so far with no probs

Cheers mate, never considered fitted a rectangular plate, how much clearance is there?

You'd get pulled in no time around here with one of those plates on, got an 8x6 on mine which I've managed to get away with

I've been stopped for illegally small plates half a dozen times over the years, Police are starting to fine now too, someone on here got hit for ?100 a couple of weeks ago

My bike came already fitted with a R & G tidy already fitted but I'm not happy with how high up the indicators are sitting, I've seen one on EBay that sits a lot further back using just the two rear mounting points with indicator mounts either side of the licence plate which is what I want. My concern is it may bump the tyre being so far back under extreme spring compression, does anybody have similar with pics so I can see how it would look and am I worrying about nothing?
thanks Chris.

I will buy the R&G one from you if you want to sell it?

Thanks guys, I've just found pictures of what I've been looking for in a thread by Thomas in the Showroom, tail tidy a quarter of the price of my currently installed R&G and looks miles better.

Not me mate.... but looking for biker buds[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back