Tail Tidy

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to R&G 10-14 and 15-16 are different so am guessing it wouldn't fit.

Looked at the R & G site and the part numbers are different so think you're right. Thanks

Does look good Andy and cheaper than the more popular options. Is it idiot proof for fitting ? I'd get JimmyMac to fit it but he's not an idiot , he's something entirely different !

Does look good Andy and cheaper than the more popular options. Is it idiot proof for fitting ? I'd get JimmyMac to fit it but he's not an idiot , he's something entirely different !

Haha, cheeky boy. I'm just in from a wee run along the Coast. I thought you said it was cold?

I've got a modified R&G hanging up in my garage Dunc, you are more than welcome to see what it looks like on your bike.

JimmyMac

Yes it will I've done it 😊 took mine off my 2012 it's now on my 2015 no problems what so ever

They are easy to fit with the bonus of not having to cut and splice the wiring.

Haha, cheeky boy. I'm just in from a wee run along the Coast. I thought you said it was cold?

I've got a modified R&G hanging up in my garage Dunc, you are more than welcome to see what it looks like on your bike.

JimmyMac

Was as cold yesterday , I'll give it a try mate , thanks.

Latest posts

Back