Tail pack

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lockey

Reaction score
Hi,

im going to Spain in June and need a tail pack etc to carry stuff. Can anyone recommend a decent sized ( not a large cumbersome one ) as I tend to revel light!!! Even consider throw over bags !

cheers
dave

Hi,
The BMW one is ~35L and is quick to release etc, fits around the pillion seat, very stable.
A lot of people swear by Kriega Packs. US5/10/20/30... They have a modular system allowing you to link packs of different sizes.

I have the Hepco and Becker S 1000 RR Sport Rack, which replaces the rear seat and I just attach my Kriega Luggage too.
An expensive option once you have had a key barrel fitted, although I think I'm worth it :chuncky:
http://www.bmw-motorrad-store.co.uk/hepco-becker-sportrack-bmw-s-1000-rr-2012.html

I have the same set up , used it for TT this year. Brilliant system and although if you're starting from scratch it will be expensive, if you ever wanted to sell it I reckon you'd pretty much get back most of what you paid.

Hi there, not sure if you are still interested, got one that i will never be using, have a look and my album, got a photo of it.

Latest posts

Back