Suspension set up in the south east

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How funny fella - i must have arrived just after you! I was booked in at 2pm with Perry at HMR - super nice bloke and very informative. He spent a good hour or so on my bike and changed quite a few settings for me. I havent ridden the bike as yet because i took it down in a van - but im at Brands GP on Weds so will see how she goes there - it will be interesting to see the difference as i did Brands on Monday with the stock set up so will be a good comparison.

Im also definitely wanting to buy myself the HMR Quickshifter - if anyone is selling one then please let me know!!

I also had my new slicks delivered today and will be having them fitted tomorrow in time for Brands - so fingers crossed its dry!!

Pic of my printout from HMR below.

photo.jpg 1photo.JPG

I can't begin to tell you how much better it is now mate. Mine was better at speed, but at 50 or below it was pretty poor to be honest.

Go along, you won't be sorry.

Cheers Harlequin, I'll give them a call, hopefully tomorrow :)

Hey Hoops that is funny. I got soaked as I left HM. The heavens opened, hailstones the size of pebbles followed by a bloody good soaking.

Your van was a great idea!!!!

I had mine done with Simon from SNS Motorcycles in Ockley - did a wicked job and was very cheap. He also gave me a sheet with the settings and post set-up phone support should I need it. Once done the bike was so locked I had removed the chicken strips on the edges of tyre with out even realising it.

def. my deal of the month :)

SNS motorcycles are the bollocks

Hey Hoops that is funny. I got soaked as I left HM. The heavens opened, hailstones the size of pebbles followed by a bloody good soaking.

Your van was a great idea!!!!

i arrived literally as the heavens opened! Then drove home in blistering sunshine. Bloody uk weather!!

Back