Supersprox rear sprocket

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richy170

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
I am struggling to find the S1000RR listed to buy a Supersprox rear sprocket. My usual buying choices of Sportsbikes and DemonTweeks are unable to help as there filters are incorrect and when you type in your bike model nothing comes up, which they admit is an error. However i cannot order as they can't tell me which will fit. Secondly as i have the forged wheels on a 2015 S1000RR Sport will the sprocket differ from a normal wheel. There are plenty on eBay with 45T but i don't know if they will fit the BMW. Anyone else using these on there S1K with forged wheels. If no luck i will buy Renthal, i just simply prefer the look and increased longevity of the Superspox.

+1 for Calsport,that's where I got my sprocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do these Supersprox fit the HP forged wheels as Renthal list 2 different sprockets for my bike, one for forged wheels and one with standard? Is the rear sprocket for the HP forged wheel different to the standard wheel and if so how. Thanks

Forged wheels are the key point. They have a different carrier. Not sure if they have the same bolt pattern and centre...

Performance Parts Ltd

Whilst you can purchase items directly from Performance Parts Ltd you are better off using Calsport. Performance Parts Ltd are the UK importer for many of the brands (Gilles, Akrapovič etc) that they have listed and supply a lot of the main UK parts companies including Calsport. You will generally always find parts listed cheaper on Calsport's website. You are best off calling them directly as they will normally offer you a discount when requested. Likewise if you hold a valid ACU Race Licence they will normally offer further discount where possible.

Rear Sprocket

The HP forged wheels use a different sprocket carrier to the OEM cast wheels. The rear sprocket is also different as the mounting points are not the same.

Rear Sprocket

Regardless of model year, both the HP forged wheel's sprocket carrier and rear sprocket is different to those used on the OEM cast wheels. If you have HP forged wheels fitted then you need to buy the appropriate rear sprocket.

Re: Rear Sprocket

Regardless of model year, both the HP forged wheel's sprocket carrier and rear sprocket is different to those used on the OEM cast wheels. If you have HP forged wheels fitted then you need to buy the appropriate rear sprocket.
Right let see if this is finally the right answer. As I have forged wheels I need to look for a rear sprocket for a 2013-2014 HP4? Why can't the sellers be a little more clever and specify forged or cast wheels for a 2015 S1RR.

Why indeed - but yes you have it right - get parts that fit the HP4 and you'll be ok.

Re: Rear Sprocket

Right let see if this is finally the right answer. As I have forged wheels I need to look for a rear sprocket for a 2013-2014 HP4? Why can't the sellers be a little more clever and specify forged or cast wheels for a 2015 S1RR.

Yep its the same sprocket as the HP4, i have the same wheels and got a Supersprox from Calsport last week, think they only have blue left though.

Back