Sunday 6th August - MSV Snetterton

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westy

Reaction score
Hi All,

Is anyone booked on to this?

A good number 7-8 are down to attend from the S1k Owners fb page too.

I am, as it's the day before the road bike day.

Leaving the warmers etc, just RWYB style ;) In the Inters.

Great it'll be good to meet you Alex.

Ive got warmers, stands etc as Im trailering the bike up from Hampshire. Are you running road tyres on the Sunday due to that being the requirement on the Monday?

Now just to confirm with a response off Rob if there is space for the road bike only day on the Monday 7th.

Yes I can't be bothered if I can't use slicks on day 2 as well, which I can't.
I'm not sure I'm likely to do the whole day - I'm just looking to get my eye in - haven't been in 18months.
If a load of folks are grabbing a garage it would be nice to grab a spot in it.

Thinking of booking onto this one and coming down from Scotland with a few others actually and then doing Cadwell on the way back up the next day :triumphant:

I'll be around Sunday evening if anyone wants to join up for a couple of beers and something to eat, staying at a pub not far away. I'm not doing the trackday on Sunday but am doing the Monday road bike day, one day is enough for me to get under 2 mins lol.

I'll be wobbling around in the novice group in the Sunday & hopefully less wobbly on the Monday.

Would be good to catch up & say hello in the garages or pit lane :)

I'll be wobbling around in the novice group in the Sunday & hopefully less wobbly on the Monday.

Would be good to catch up & say hello in the garages or pit lane :)

You know there's plenty of fields to park up in, if you get bored :D

Great I'll have some space made for you gents on the Sunday :)

Watch it'll be a thunderstorm now ha.
March 2016 it snowed on me in Snett... Was not impressed!

I've a couple of things to do at the circuit in preparation for Monday, I'll come and inspect your tyres!!! R B

Latest posts

Back