Steady one with offspring today

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreudianSlip

Reaction score
Took my 2 babies out for a spin today - one biological one, and the other mechanical :)

attachment.php

great picture mate ,officially makes you a cool dad! , can't imagine riding with my boy , think it would give me the fear tbh , don't think my wife would like it either lol

Fantastic! I've been riding with my kids as pillions since they were about 8, and taking them on euro tours from 13. Last year my son was 17 and bought an MT125. Passed his test so he could take off the L plates and join me on a euro trip to Belgium to see the WW1 sites. Have to admit I was pretty nervous on his behalf for the first couple of days, but he was absolutely fine and we had an awesome trip, even at 125 speeds!

28980940520_4be15c52fb_b.jpg

28980948170_9faa92275b_c.jpg

Thats brilliant :) My daughter is taking her car driving test (boo!) next month, but she promises me as soon as she's passed that one, that she'll be taking her bike test so she can use the major road network. I bet you and your son had real quality daddy/offspring time .. I'm going to suggest this (and use this post as proof!) to my daughter. Hopefully I'll be able to add some foreign pics to this soon.

I'd stick to textiles until they've stopped growing .. either that or buy some leathers and stop feeding them... Biggest issue we has was in footwear. You buy a size 3 in June, and by September they're in a 4. I can see a case for binding feet like the Chinese (used to?) do - some good ideas came out of China.

As long as they're safe and comfortable (in that order) I'd go for the value for money option. Coke, lollipops and mashed up fish and chips will ruin whatever they're wearing anyway.

Latest posts

Back