Stark LED Headlight Kit - Any Good? UK Supplier?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Granted they look bright (I skipped till about 14mins when they finally turned them on) and 4000lumens is a good rating but I'd want to see a picture of the light spread on a wall before and after, in the dark and a shot down a road, before and after.

Granted they look bright (I skipped till about 14mins when they finally turned them on) and 4000lumens is a good rating but I'd want to see a picture of the light spread on a wall before and after, in the dark and a shot down a road, before and after.
Yeah agreed Alex, i'd ideally like to see before and after pics or at least hear from someone that's fitted them? Hence me reaching out on here....doesn't look like they are available in the UK yet tho??

Don?t be tempted by the first leds in this video. I bought a set for my R1 and they are useless!

Don’t be tempted by the first leds in this video. I bought a set for my R1 and they are useless!
Cheers Jordan.....it wasn't the first LEDs that i was considering, yeah they look crap.....jump to 9:00 for the ones i'm considering ;) Would be interested to hear from anyone who has installed them first though?? Especially if i have to order from the US :-/

I know but I know the first LEDs are available in the U.K. so was just to save you the cash and bother of trying them just to see what like. I don?t like the idea of cutting the light cover if I?m honest. I would have thought you would end up with a steamy headlight.

Latest posts

Back