Springs on the way

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blitz

Reaction score
9fd4e143d81d8a36acac8d99013dc31b.jpg

Yep Matlock bath had the bikes out in force today, the chippies were making a fortune!!

8f353d117b0f9be92e1dc2c0933b3e42.jpg

Have they started charging for parking on the street yet? I was brought up around there and go back regularly, what 'circuit' do you do from there?

Not yet, but it keeps being rumoured. I think the 20 local chippies and bars would be up in arms if they put the bikers off. I'm lucky enough to be in Lichfield so have the Peak District on my door step (or within half an hour) I'm still finding new routes every trip! [emoji3]

Visordown posted this the other day but I've yet to ride number 3. Was tempted today, it's right by Matlock but we ended up off in a different direction.

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-top-10s/five-our-favourite-roads-uk

Last edited:
Have you been up the Via Gellia from Cromford (by Matlock Bath), excellent bit of road that takes you up towards the High Peak?

Fast, twisty, renowned road, takes you towards Buxton and surrounding area where you can stretch an Sthou's legs a bit :)

Hi , does anybody have a postcode for this place , I live quite far away but looks great to visit.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have you been up the Via Gellia from Cromford (by Matlock Bath), excellent bit of road that takes you up towards the High Peak?

Sounds like a good shout - Are you describing no 3 in the list mac? I can't see where it is from the description A52/53. Often in the summer I go north via Ashbourne because I love the roads and scenery and it's almost as quick as motorway if I crack on, but I go up the B5056. Is it the B5035?

I'm hoping mac or someone else knows, because I'm all for new routes between Stafford and York :). I have been doing the trip most weeks for 12 years :).

Back