Spike Edwards - S1000RR - HP Datalogging Information

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great tips from yourself a Juha. I played with positioning but not the idea of zero in the middle. Does the brake channel have to inversed to work or does it just know? I was watching on a phone and couldn't see clearly.

If anyone is reading this and wants a K46 2010-2018 datalogger, i have one boxed ready to go.
I'll check when I get home tomorrow, I think if the max/min are reversed it drops below the zero line.
It make the image clearer in my mind.

your coming along with it a lot better than i am!!

so, taking the last part, have you managed to find a lap where you didn't run the kerb to compare the differences? as in, is it still faster to run the kerb, or better to miss the extra track width for better drive down the straight? (which is the better tradeoff)
I've not done that yet, good call though. This lap was the quickest lap of all the sessions however maybe it could have been quicker if I didn't run the kerb so much. I'll defiantly compare some different laps and sees.
There is a way of displaying a map and all the max corner speed/angle of lean/brake pressure at every corner, quite how that can help at this point I'm not 100% sure but it worth looking into.

wouldn't need to be the whole lap, just that section i guess,i suppose the tell tale sign would be entry speed into the next turn/braking marker, to see of theres any difference in arrival speed.
i guess this is why there are data guys for race teams to look at every aspect of these types of things, you could be there for days sifting through it, and then theres the issue of consistancy, maybe not as much for you, but for the general t/dayer making sure each+every marker,, tip in/exit is hit everytime to get a true picture of whats going on.
you do get hooked on it though :)

From the evidence, it seemed like carrying the brake further, turning tighter and avoiding the kerb would be faster. Slower apex speed.

From the evidence, it seemed like carrying the brake further, turning tighter and avoiding the kerb would be faster. Slower apex speed.
tbh, without a comparison you couldn't say as you dont know the trade off between each approach

Latest posts

Back