So, Just how comfortable is the s1000RR Sport.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done 200 miles in two days on mine and it is very good fit, 6'1 90kilo 50 year old bloke. I'm coming from a Duc SC1000Sport which was tight on the knees and lower back comparatively.

Coming from a gsx650 you will find it a bit more hunched over, bit tighter in the leg, but don't worry, 180+ hp has a way of unloading the wrists.

seriously it's fine, take an extended test ride if you are worried...it is a matter of personal preference ...

I've just done 2000 miles in about 5 days down to Barcelona through France and then back to Bilbao. It's really comfy, didn't feel too knackered at the end of each day.

I did just over 200 in a good afternoon of riding last week ........one stop for fuel found her a comfy ride (excuse the pun)...... still only 400 to go ! lol

Going to be riding to Croatia and back in a couple of weeks for 10 day round trip, about 3000 miles......will let you know.

spent 4 days going to lemans for the GP, comfort was ok for a sports bike, bit of wrist ache in heavy traffic, but that's to be expected I spose

Hi I'm 5'10 and weight 14.5st had a blade previously had no issues whatsoever even went to Germany and was absolutely perfect, no wrists or back issues. Took my S1000 out yesterday for its first run did 180 and it was just as comfortable as the Blade, but a more superior bike:semi-twins:

Back