Snetterton 20th August

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unionjack link=topic=1264.msg12185#msg12185 date=1345488500 said:
Bloody Ohlins there you go again! I left my settings on max and it kept smashing me in the goolies all the way home. Should have pumped the back tyre up as well :eek:
Lol,well the credit card should be paid off by then ;D
I'll leave my settings,really liked the ride home,well apart from having no mirrors!

Boardsofnorfolk link=topic=1264.msg12187#msg12187 date=1345490261 said:
Bloody Ohlins there you go again! I left my settings on max and it kept smashing me in the goolies all the way home. Should have pumped the back tyre up as well :eek:
I'll leave my settings,really liked the ride home,well apart from having no mirrors!

Lack of mirrors adds a bit of edge to every ride

unionjack link=topic=1264.msg12189#msg12189 date=1345490872 said:
Boardsofnorfolk link=topic=1264.msg12187#msg12187 date=1345490261 said:

Lack of mirrors adds a bit of edge to every ride
Sure did! I was looking over my shoulder all the way home! Hey guess what? Didn't even clean bike! Carnt be arsed lol I'll save the bugs for my next ride out lol
Thinking of a new hobby,got track bike on the brain!

The molten rubber should be left as a trophy. I even cleaned mine. If I lived down the road I would sell the house and live in a tent there

Godzilla link=topic=1264.msg12192#msg12192 date=1345491273 said:
You have already got the best track bike going ;)
That's what I mean,turn my road bike into a track bike and buy the HP4 :D

unionjack link=topic=1264.msg12193#msg12193 date=1345491338 said:
The molten rubber should be left as a trophy. I even cleaned mine. If I lived down the road I would sell the house and live in a tent there
Lol,the tyres look crazy! Watch this space,but I need a few more tracks days before I really start to think about changing! I'm still buzzing! You know you want to Greg :p

Mr Waller here! ( Graham)
Good to meet you Lloyd & Greg! Glad you both had a fun/safe trackday. 8)
Lloyd sounds like you've caught the bug BIG time ;D And as for how clean your bike is , chain lube and brake dust is obviously banned from landing on any part of it!!

Parley Waller link=topic=1264.msg12197#msg12197 date=1345492843 said:
Mr Waller here! ( Graham)
Good to meet you Lloyd & Greg! Glad you both had a fun/safe trackday. 8)
Lloyd sounds like you've caught the bug BIG time ;D And as for how clean your bike is , chain lube and brake dust is obviously banned from landing on any part of it!!
Ah,yes Graham good to meet you! Like you said we will have to have ride out! Your only 5 minutes away! The dirtiest part is the front wheel and the odd bug on the screen lol I'll strip it down this week and get cotton buds out lol

Steady on,lads-you don't need suspension yet-spend your money on more trackdays,that's much more fun!

Glad you had a good day though.At least none of us fell off.

I'm lucky,I don't need a tent living 5 mins away.

Boardsofnorfolk link=topic=1264.msg12174#msg12174 date=1345479881 said:
Fantastic day! Didn't get my knee down lol but who cares! Sorry I didn't say bye Russ,but had to go as my belly was on empty he he,thanks for the help on the last session,I know I didn't get my butt off enough :eek:

Baz you're a rocket ship! Lol Greg was super quick aswell,but they were in the crazy group lol.
Also I think there was about 4 crashes,so hope those guys are ok!

Also I forgot to get my pics d'oh! :p
And forgot to mention I met another guy on the the forum,I'll add name when I can remember lol
So all in all,it was a awesome! thanks again for giving me advice and help,I appreciate it! Russ,I'll be back,you're a fantastic rider! And teacher. ;) and I highly recommend easy track! Really good guys!

No worries dude. Glad you enjoyed the day. Really nice to meet a few of the other guys too. Easy Track have another Snetterton day on the 10th of Sept. I think it's only £89. Get it booked and we can work on the Knee down action :)

Was such a busy day. Hardly had time to think. Can't wait to get back out :)

baz link=topic=1264.msg12201#msg12201 date=1345498404 said:
Steady on,lads-you don't need suspension yet-spend your money on more trackdays,that's much more fun!

Glad you had a good day though.At least none of us fell off.

I'm lucky,I don't need a tent living 5 mins away.
I got overwhelmed mate lol,of course I'd do more track days he he,maybe going on September as well! Plus I'm still learning,I can't make a track weapon yet! ;D

Latest posts

Back