Snetterton 20th August

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Godzilla link=topic=1264.msg11957#msg11957 date=1345145947 said:
You're welcome, hope you have a great day. I'm getting excited for you as well lol.
Lol,cheers mate,let's hope I get some good pics hey.
What tyre pressure do you recommend for my k3's on the track? I run 32 36 for the road.

I dont know that track. I would ask the tyre guy there, but as a starting point I would go for 31 front and 29 rear, or maybe 30f 28r.

Godzilla link=topic=1264.msg11960#msg11960 date=1345147370 said:
I dont know that track. I would ask the tyre guy there, but as a starting point I would go for 31 front and 29 rear, or maybe 30f 28r.
Ok no probs,I'll ask Russ my teacher on the day ;) also got some mirror blank off plates.

Another question if anyone knows,will there be anyone taking pictures? I'd like some of the day,as no one is watching me :'(

There usually is. The last time I went was a MSV day and there was the same guy there I'd come across before. He did pick the worst corners to take photos from though.

unionjack link=topic=1264.msg12103#msg12103 date=1345317663 said:
There usually is. The last time I went was a MSV day and there was the same guy there I'd come across before. He did pick the worst corners to take photos from though.
Lol,ok cheers Greg. Still getting goose bumps thinking about Monday!

unionjack link=topic=1264.msg12110#msg12110 date=1345319491 said:
You'll love it. Now try to relax otherwise you'll be like a kid at christmas
I'm trying Greg! But can't stop thinking lol even been watching videos all week! Jesus didnt think I'd feel like this lol hurry up Monday! I'll see you there Greg?

Trackside images should be there mate. They will do you a disc of the whole day for about £30

Hopper link=topic=1264.msg12119#msg12119 date=1345323037 said:
Trackside images should be there mate. They will do you a disc of the whole day for about £30
Nice! I'd better get one then he he ;,)

Fantastic day! Didn't get my knee down lol but who cares! Sorry I didn't say bye Russ,but had to go as my belly was on empty he he,thanks for the help on the last session,I know I didn't get my butt off enough :eek:

Baz you're a rocket ship! Lol Greg was super quick aswell,but they were in the crazy group lol.
Also I think there was about 4 crashes,so hope those guys are ok!

Also I forgot to get my pics d'oh! :p
And forgot to mention I met another guy on the the forum,I'll add name when I can remember lol
So all in all,it was a awesome! thanks again for giving me advice and help,I appreciate it! Russ,I'll be back,you're a fantastic rider! And teacher. ;) and I highly recommend easy track! Really good guys!

Great to hear you had such a good day dude. Don't worry about the knee down, took me ages to do, then as son as I stopped thinking about it BINGO!!!.
More important is you had a great time.

You can get pics off their website, normally up a day or 2 laters, but may be delayed as they will be at Oulton tomorrow.

Godzilla link=topic=1264.msg12175#msg12175 date=1345483800 said:
Great to hear you had such a good day dude. Don't worry about the knee down, took me ages to do, then as son as I stopped thinking about it BINGO!!!.
More important is you had a great time.

You can get pics off their website, normally up a day or 2 laters, but may be delayed as they will be at Oulton tomorrow.
Cheers mate! Also the standard settings on my bike were shocking for the track! Greg had to crank it up for me! I had a scary moment down the straight when the forks were going nuts! The main thing is I didn't bin it! I was grinning all the way round the track!

fatbob link=topic=1264.msg12179#msg12179 date=1345487166 said:
It's great you and a fun safe day
Hope you didn't turn into a mess seeing dirt on ya bike ::)
Lol,I'm sitting here looking at the tyres,that look like crap lol otherwise it's not too dirty! I'll give her a strip down come mid week,I'm pooped,just sitting here eating and still drinking fluids! God knows how much water and juice I've had ;D
Thanks for all advice aswell,I've learnt a lot today.

It was Parler Waller

There was a fair amount of carnage. I put it down to the heat. I was getting eaten alive in the fast group but they were a well mannered bunch. I NEED better suspension and slicks or just to nick Baz's bike.

unionjack link=topic=1264.msg12181#msg12181 date=1345487761 said:
It was Parler Waller

There was a fair amount of carnage. I put it down to the heat. I was getting eaten alive in the fast group but they were a well mannered bunch. I NEED better suspension and slicks or just to nick Baz's bike.
Ahh that's it! Mr Waller! You would be a monster on Baz's bike lol but I know what you mean about suspension! My normal road setting got me into all sorts of trouble after the out laps! Glad you sorted it,made the world of difference for the rest of the day! May have to treat myself after Christmas,you know some nice Ohlins ;)

Bloody Ohlins there you go again! I left my settings on max and it kept smashing me in the goolies all the way home. Should have pumped the back tyre up as well :eek:

Latest posts

Back