Slick mode on 2017 s1000rr.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the ecu been mapped?
Did the dealer update it properly after the running in service?

Hi m8. When I got the bike the plug had never been fitted but it has been woolished maped with the full system. So I put the plug in and no user or slick or pro modes. The bike has it all in the ecu as I have been in touch with bmw who sold the bike and done the servicing. Could it be the map .....

I think its the map. Have seen/heard they disable those options. Dave Wood Racing are good Woolich tuners, possibly did the bike, but definitely could confirm the issue.

I think its the map. Have seen/heard they disable those options. Dave Wood Racing are good Woolich tuners, possibly did the bike, but definitely could confirm the issue.
Bsd performance maped it pal. I use rjs superbike for all my maping on my bikes and they have offered to take the map off to see if it let's the plug work ... and then remap it. Bsd must have maped the bike without the red plug in then am I right Alex.

I think the Woolich map just null and voids the user/slick modes. Its going to be full on in race mode.

I think the Woolich map just null and voids the user/slick modes. Its going to be full on in race mode.
Oh m8 it's full on its just you carnt back the t/c back in race so all that mad power is stoped by t/c and anty wheelie. Ya can turn it all of by the abs button but that's silly for the road.

Latest posts

Back