Slick HIDS - full replacement lights

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Anyone gone this far with a HID conversion in the UK?

http://www.sickhids.com/#!bmw/czs9
10980743_10153060609639712_7279706464248656238_n.jpg

10984276_10153060609709712_7458495963002374987_n.jpg

I got some info and boy did it come with some junk...All I wanted was the costs, turn around and if they needed the originals as donors...

Sick HIDs retro-fits/builds (per order) the ultimate custom, one-of-a-kind lights that perform better than anything on the road. The lights are built per-order, according to the taste and preference of the customer. I use only REAL, high quality, high performance Bi-Xenon (Hi/Lo) Projectors & 55 Watt HIDs with all my builds.
I have many options and colors a vailable (too many to list), to build you a set of unique lights. All my retro-fits/custom builds also include 100% "plug & play" install, lifetime manufacturer's warranty on all HID & Projector components & live technical assistance (e-mail or phone). I can send a detailed PayPal invoice for your order anytime you are ready.

Here are some general retro-fit details:
*** You will have to send me your good/fair condition OEM headlights to retro-fit (just send headlights & bulb access/dust covers). Shipping instructions/address (where to send you OEM Headlights to be modified) will be forwarded once payment is received

***I can currently also provide OEM (Genuine BMW) 2012 S1000RR Headlights to build with for $450/pair extra.
> The "base" 10-15 BMW HP4/S1000RR 55 Watt SLIM HID / Bi-Xenon Projector Retro-Fit is $499/pair
Includes: 2 - MX-H1R (RHD) High Performance 2.5" Bi-Xenon (Hi/Lo) Projectors (installed)
(2-Lo Beams & 2-Hi Beams)
2 - Chrome Gatling Projector Shrouds (installed)
2 - 55 Watt Quartz HID Bulbs - 3500hrs life expectancy (3 times Halogen life)
Any color temp = 3000k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k, 12000k (installed)
2 - 55 Watt ApexCone Digital SLIM HID Ballasts (40% BRIGHTER than 35w HID& 5 TIMES Halogen output)
1 -Pre-wired Lo Beam switch with "pilot light" to operate Lo Beams manually
(stock Hi Beam switch on handle bar will operate Hi Beams)
1 - 100% "PLUG & PLAY" (separately fused) relay harness with labeled connections & install tips
*** All HID & Projector components include a "lifetime manufacturer's warranty"
*** All labor (assembly, wiring, etc) includes a one year warranty!

HERE ARE "SOME" POPULAR AVAILABLE OPTIONS:

> CCFL Angel Eyes option = start at $100/pair extra (includes on/off switch)
(available in white, blue, red, green, or purple)

> Ultra Slim / Super Bright Audi Style SMT LEDs option = $100/pair extra (includes on/off switch)
(available in Super White, blue, red, greed, amber)
(.5mm SMT LEDs, 3/4" Spacing, Strip is approx 1mm x 5mm)

> Formed ABS Bezels (Blackout/Whiteout) option (lightly textured ABS formed over entire lamp) = $80/pair extra > (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!)
Available in matte black or white

> Devil Eyes option = projectors can be lit in color of choice when HIDs are off = $100/pair extra (includes on/off switch)
Colors available are red, blue, green, amber. Includes auto on/off modules

> Shipping (UK) is $100 (express/insured)

*** Payments must be made with PayPal, ONLY.

I can send a detailed PayPal invoice for your order anytime you're ready to get started. Shipping instructions will be forwarded once payment is received. Current estimated turn around time is at least 8 weeks minimum (depending on mods/options).

Keep in mind that this is a 100% custom specialty service! Difficulty, as well as completion times, vary per order/application. Expected turn-around is subject to change at any given time (before and/or during the process of your order).

Yeah I figure I could source lights off eBay, ?200. Then it's what 500+100(Angels)+80(inserts)+100(shipping back)...$780+buying the donors+shipping the donors

I make that about ?700-800 all said and done. That's without two of the options.

...still they do look cool and I do want HID's

Latest posts

Back