Scottish Lads

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Lads anyone fancy hooking up.. Im leaving Dumbarton 8am be at the Welly around 830 ish....happy to do whatever...maybe down to Campbeltown...Up to Spean Bridge or further I've no time restrictions...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Haha I wondered who'd pick up on that... at 8am you pretty much a clear rum up the lochside yea 30 mins should do it.. ahem....

Bugger...great run up the Lochside got as far as Loch Sloy and the weather was crap... looked pretty ominous in every direction so about turn and currently it's 9.03am hoovering a double bacon and egg bagel in mcds Dumbarton...aw well cant complain after 6 weeks of blazing weather...what to do ?

Currently roasting my buns off in the Isle of Man, only downside is hearing "Footballs coming home" outside every pub for miles around.

JimmyMac

Next time you are planning a ride give us a shout, I'm new to Scotland only been the welly twice.

Currently roasting my buns off in the Isle of Man, only downside is hearing "Footballs coming home" outside every pub for miles around.

JimmyMac
Jules and Rab will make sure it's not happening Jimmy...
2b61a50f2c3299de8cb341623637279b.jpg
08ca595c4da26cb70349f922de1a2587.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant, I got home this morning at 3AM. My cousin bought a R1 when I was away and is now chomping at the bit to get out, ohhh well, if you insist, lol. Beats watching football.

JimmyMac

Where abouts you living now JA Parker??
Im currently at Faslane near Helensburgh for the time being, the local roads around here are pretty good but I can't help but think that I must be minutes away from some amazing stretches of roads but don't know where they are.

Im currently at Faslane near Helensburgh for the time being, the local roads around here are pretty good but I can't help but think that I must be minutes away from some amazing stretches of roads but don't know where they are.
10 mims from me if you fancy hooking up.mate id be happy to show you round.. ill pm you my number

Latest posts

Back