Saying Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TuonoC

Reaction score
Good day. Well, glad to see this forum is still up and running....they don't all stay the course.

Interested to hear how people find No Limits track days?? First NLTD I was hit by a guy trying to force his bike through a gap at MELBOURNE LOOP Donnington. Pretty unhappy about it, but managed to stay on.

Anyway, just wondering if others have had similar issues as they have a very flexible approach to overtaking - although the briefing makes it clear one should be courteous. He got to carry on his day but I left as my head was in the wrong place :blue:

Welcome to the forum!
No surprise it's dong so well, it's a fantastic community on here :)

Am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with No Limits. There are many track day regulars on here who can give feedback on the various track day organisers.

So, what SThou do you have?
What sort of riding do you?
Where are you based?
Tell us more lol.

Enjoy the forum and may you have far better experiences on future track days :)

Oli

It's not the TD companies it's the idiots on the bikes. You get them everywhere. Personally I'd have gone out last in the next session to get some clear space...
I have to say I nearly t-boned someone there once, just couldn't get the damn thing to stop. Gave the lad tipping in a fright. Managed to find him when we all got back to the pits a couple of laps later and apologise. Sadly I think I am in the minority of people doing that.

You only notice the idiots on trackdays, most riders behave appropriately but they don't draw attention. All the main TD organisers are the same, the safety briefing is thorough, but goes out the window for the ones who have a void between their ears.

You only notice the idiots on trackdays, most riders behave appropriately but they don't draw attention. All the main TD organisers are the same, the safety briefing is thorough, but goes out the window for the ones who have a void between their ears.

Agree with this wholeheartedly!

Latest posts

Back