Sat Nav Mount

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimglasgow

Reaction score
Hi Folks

Can anyone give me a steer to where they bought a ball joint nav mount which fits to the yoke of the bike. Did look at Hornig but not thought it was a bit expensive.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks

Jim

Everybody thanks for the good feedback enough choices, out of curiosity can anyone remember what size they went for as i have measured around 17mm, with a dodgy ruler

:lemo:

I just measured my 2015 s1000rr and it was 15.84
measured with calipers
i bought my tomtom mount on ebay��

Got mine from Telfirizer as well. Brilliant service and it's a British product as well. Mr Telfer is a true gent, you order it and he sends it so it arrives the next day. You don't even pay in advance. You pay when you get it. He just relies on people's honesty to pay by bank transfer or cheque. Much rather my cash went to an entrepreneur Brit than some big company.

+1 on Bob Telferizer! ...he's a total star and a true gent...ordered ram mounts from him for my last 3 bikes ;-)

Had a really nice conversation withBob Telfer. So helpful and as said no payment till you are happy with what you have got. My review five star.

Regards Steve

Latest posts

Back