S100RR Tyco Replica

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridgehopper

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Just a note to say hi to all members.
I've taken delivery of my brand new Tyco Rep at last and its WOW. Well worth the wait.
Regards to all.
Roll on summer

Welcome along. I have a soft spot for replica's.
Here was mine before the S1000. No 34 of 135 made.

Welcome mate
Very nice bike, had a look at one last week , was very tempted

Welcome along. I have a soft spot for replica's.
Here was mine before the S1000. No 34 of 135 made.

I bet you could wake the dead with that pipe! Funny you rarely see a light blue S1K, I really like them but apparently they didn't sell as they looked like Rizla Suzukis...!

Welcome to the forum Ridgehopper :friendly_wink:

I bet you could wake the dead with that pipe! Funny you rarely see a light blue S1K, I really like them but apparently they didn't sell as they looked like Rizla Suzukis...!

Welcome to the forum Ridgehopper :friendly_wink:
Twin Yoshi's mate, it's the 1000. Incidentally the pipes were standard on that bike.

Welcome along. I have a soft spot for replica's.Here was mine before the S1000. No 34 of 135 made.
Hi RH welcome to the site, cant wait to see some pics. I test rode one of these replica gsxr thou's before i bought my LTD edition IOM 750 but was just a bit to much for me to insure otherwise i would of snapped it up, lovely bikes.

Nice bit of kit you had there, I always fancied a Kagayama Express but it was a bit beyond my reach. Chris Walker has what must be the ultimate K3 in his dealership, its up for ?9k and hasn't been sold since he opened the place but it is very special, note the twin filler Yoshimura tank!

Back