S1000RR has gone and done it again!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marzy

Reaction score
SuperBike of the Year (SBOTY)...........Ladies & Gentlemen its the BMW S1000RR. Stuck it right up the R1 as well!!!!

Yeah saw this Marzy, odd comment at the end when they declared the S1K the winner, think they were embarrassed that they'd clearly got it wrong last year.. Also interesting that R1M's aren't that hard to get hold of below list price, I was temped to get a new one as thought it would be a good investment like R7/OWO1, bloody glad I didn't go for it although I did enjoy my test ride on an R1. Finally looks like FB/PB have come to their senses, just Neeves left now!!

Yeah saw this Marzy, odd comment at the end when they declared the S1K the winner, think they were embarrassed that they'd clearly got it wrong last year.. Also interesting that R1M's aren't that hard to get hold of below list price, I was temped to get a new one as thought it would be a good investment like R7/OWO1, bloody glad I didn't go for it although I did enjoy my test ride on an R1. Finally looks like FB/PB have come to their senses, just Neeves left now!!

Neeves races one, he loves it no matter what he's paid to say about other bikes.

The Aprilia RSV4 has won the FB SPOTY god knows how many years on the bounce so it's great that the BMW has finally knocked it off the top spot.

Latest posts

Back