S1000RR Gen 4 Delivery Thread

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She taught you well..... lol
Well you best get a deposit on another gen 4 for her and px that kwaka in......

shes actually just had the latest zx10r se, but keeps saying she wants to change it. the problem with most bikes is the seat height. i cut the seat out a little on the zx and she can just reach the floor. she would love an R1M but no chance on seat height. im hoping the low seat on the beemer will work for her and then a swap might be on the cards. :)

shes actually just had the latest zx10r se, but keeps saying she wants to change it. the problem with most bikes is the seat height. i cut the seat out a little on the zx and she can just reach the floor. she would love an R1M but no chance on seat height. im hoping the low seat on the beemer will work for her and then a swap might be on the cards. :)

You will never get it back! lol

Well getting S1000RR sport with performance pack on saturday 7th , been a long wait since march last year , curious , not sure right area to ask but will chance my arm
?500 that bmw are giving to those for the long delay , any advice on what could get from bmw dealers ?coming from blackbird so new to sports lol , axle bobbins , crash bobbins padcock stand , seat bag ? I know other alternatives out there r&g etc but not sure if bmw stuff any good ? Appreciate any advice guys

rad and oil rad guards and venture shield. then maybe some paddock stand bobbins if theres anything left. :)

Well getting S1000RR sport with performance pack on saturday 7th , been a long wait since march last year , curious , not sure right area to ask but will chance my arm
?500 that bmw are giving to those for the long delay , any advice on what could get from bmw dealers ?coming from blackbird so new to sports lol , axle bobbins , crash bobbins padcock stand , seat bag ? I know other alternatives out there r&g etc but not sure if bmw stuff any good ? Appreciate any advice guys

I went for Rad/oil cooler guard
TFT screen protector
Tank pads

Lads, eagle has landed. I repeat the eagle has landed. Dropping out the bits to put on in the morning and collecting sat morn

I missed the trick of getting the dealer to fit the Venture-Shield. Started to fit it myself this evening... What a tw@t it is. 40minutes trying to get the tank section on nice, and then gave up. I have another attempt tomorrow.

Ive just called up and ordered the rad guard now for mine for when it arrives, im also getting the bmw version of the ACF50 application on it, I will be using mine all year round and commuting on it so i plan on getting that treatment each year. Fingers crossed my other bike is sold this Monday, if that happens then it means as soon as my new bike arrives i can then go and pick it up. The other bike selling is what is delaying me mainly but I'd always ordered it for the 3rd of April anyway, hopefully it now means though that I can get it a few weeks earlier. Fingers crossed

As a matter of interest which member of the sales staff and which branch?

@Rednine, I'd rather not give names of individuals, but it's the Alton Bahnstormers, and the sales staff (I chatted to two), were both "senior" there, so should have known their stuff. They also offered the worst trade in value of any of the dealers against my current S1K (and some of those dealers I visited weren't even BMW dealers).

Latest posts

Back