S1000RR Black Storm 2019 (2018 Model) ?10800

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cristo

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Priced to sell. First to see willbuy.
Single owner from new, BMW New Warranty: remainder until March 2022
Excellent condition(would be BMW Premium collection if sold through them).

2018 Model firstregistered March 2019; one of the last of this model to be produced.
Full BMW ServiceHistory, A1 Condition, Alloriginal Parts
The bike wassupplied new to me with my own custom (HP/Akroprovic) parts which I have nowremoved and returned the bike to stock.
This means the bikecomes with unused (effectively new) BMW Full System S/S Exhaust, Rear Sets,Levers, Tail plate holder
Sprockets, chain andfront pads were all new around 1k miles ago and Metzler Sportec M9RR Tyres with around 1-2k left in them
Battery has alwaysbeen kept fully charged (by an Optimate when not in use over lockdown forexample) so is in good shape.

Pics and Vids on link below:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jj077SaDRSm253GA8P0SHdWm1FrvYSba?usp=sharing

Oops! Key piece of information missed out! It's done 16000 miles, hence low sale price.
As per your comment, always kept clean and dry....you would never know!
I'll repost with mileage.

Hi; It's the Sport so it has all the necessary like heated grips, up/down slipper clutch, cruise control.
Let me know if there is something specific you'd like to know.

This beautiful bike is now for sale for best offrer under 10K as I need to move it on. This is a bargain; still under BMW new warranty!
Contact me before it's gone as it will be sold in the next week.

Latest posts

Back