s100 corrosion protector spray o.k. for s1000rr?

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

andy1970

going to coat my bike with some s100 anti corrosion spray i have for winter layup in the garage.having never done this particular bike i wanted to ask if any problems have arisen from anyone using this product before on a s1000rr? thanks.andy.

Another fan of ACF50 here. Have used it on my bikes that have been run through the winter for the last 3 or 4 years and they all come out the other side looking great (the only issues I have had is on the aluminium fairing bolts that tend to corrode due to me not putting the acf50 on them....)

Acf50 all the way for me even though you can't spray it on get yourself a few artist brushes cheap as chips and paint onto anything that can corrode.

Acf50 all the way for me even though you can't spray it on get yourself a few artist brushes cheap as chips and paint onto anything that can corrode.

If you get a litre bottle of it, you can spray it on with a paint sprayer attached to a compressor. Works a treat :encouragement:

Cheers
Simon

Latest posts

Back