Rsv4 factory abs ???

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cally1066

Reaction score
I'm tempted to get one and turn my bike into a track bike, anyone had one or know any horror storys about this new version

I have one for sale on the forum check for sale
Awesome bike but I'm using my zzr1400 for a bit of commuting

The new one with bigger fuel tank ?16.800 the more expensive one yeh ;-)

Anyway u will love it, it's not much different from mine apart from the shape of the tank but it took me ages to choose it when I bought it
Does take a bit of fookin about to change modes. Etc and is small in comparison to my old s1k

I was a bit worried about the size so am going to try get a test ride first im 6ft and 16stone so think I may be a bit big for one , hope not though

I was a bit worried about the size so am going to try get a test ride first im 6ft and 16stone so think I may be a bit big for one , hope not though

I think you will find it comfortable and a "good fit" however have a picture taken of you sitting on the bike and it will look like a mini moto, this is how it was for me and I'm a similar size.

Great bike though

Davy

I had 3 early ones, One standard and 2 Factory.
Never had any problems with them.

furry nuff , when we first started this forum there were 2 peeps who had both had oil leaks on numerous occasions.

both loved the bikes but couldnt live with the trips back nd forward to the dealers
i suppose you can hav eproblems with most bikes if you don't treat them right.

I think you will find it comfortable and a "good fit" however have a picture taken of you sitting on the bike and it will look like a mini moto, this is how it was for me and I'm a similar size.

Great bike though

Davy

+1

In stock form I would of had the rsv4 all day long. But I am 6'4 and 16 stone felt a little perched + all my mates said it didn't look right. Shame.

Latest posts

Back