Rip offs

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy days jimmyMac... you guys have put my mind at rest!! Thank you

what you should do is look through the other make forums. all bikes have issues weather its gearbox, clutch, burning oil, switches etc etc. the best make bike is the one you have that has no problems. im just glad i didnt get the R1 and have to have the motor out and split, all that the beemers had is a clutch switch.

New blade out soon and I'd bet money they'll have teething problems

Im on my third S1000rr , 2011 2013 hp4 and 2015, Had a left hand switch gear on the 2011, nothing since and they have all been brilliant.

Imagine if you got a 2015 R1 or R1M to have a recall of a gearbox, complete engine out and stripped.

All manufactures have issues, if you read forums you will find that people do not post if they have no issues, only when stuff goes wrong

Agree fully with you Dave, I've had a 2012 and now a 2015 and never had a problem apart from when I put diesel in the 2012 to see if I could get more to the gallon (complete knob). One of my mates has a Kwak h2 and it's been in twice already (4 months old) and ones got a 1299 duke who is always moaning about niggley issues he's having with it.
some people have genuine problems but some like to look for faults then moan about them instead of just getting on the bike and riding it.

11000 m on my gen 3 since April only warranty been new head stock bearings ! I'd keep it until warranty is up then shift it will still be valued at 11k then and at least u will have had good use . My only gripe is not happy with bm dealerships bike is great

If i keep mine which I'm sure i will now it'll be a keeper.... no more sports bikes for !! This is why I was worrying

11000 m on my gen 3 since April only warranty been new head stock bearings ! I'd keep it until warranty is up then shift it will still be valued at 11k then and at least u will have had good use . My only gripe is not happy with bm dealerships bike is great

and I thought I was doing well - 5k miles... using it every day come hell or high water (within reason) - My only gripe is that annoying squeeky front brake after the 600 mile service.. (now I just turn on the Sena and pump up the volume (within reason too so I can hear the cyclists moan)

Budgie that's why I got rid of my zx10... had a fault light kept coming on.. 7 times back to the dealer and still never got sorted!! Shame cos I loved the bike...

Budgie that's why I got rid of my zx10... had a fault light kept coming on.. 7 times back to the dealer and still never got sorted!! Shame cos I loved the bike...
My 2015 zx10 had light on al the time with shitty steering damper that never worked tank slap city

Latest posts

Back