REVER ride tracking app

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Forum Vendor
Reaction score
0e7963b2ded58dc2a9dbae6d420abe66.png

I've just seen an advert for this app, BMW are endorsing it so it must be pretty big.

Anyone on here use it?

You can share routes and also display active friends on the map which would make meeting up easier.

I haven't worked out how to add friends but anyone is welcome to add me.

Thanks Stephen, I had not heard of the app but have just downloaded it so will check it out :)

Last edited:
Mornin Gents.
A great looking app and idea, but SFA in Europe (let alone the UK) except for one ride near Le Mans FFS, unless I'm missing something...

I've used it quite a lot. the post ride info is really interesting. especially elevation graph... and the max MPH........ you should probably turn it off though in settings as a copper might take a peek at your phone if you get pulled... :)

Mornin Gents.
A great looking app and idea, but SFA in Europe (let alone the UK) except for one ride near Le Mans FFS, unless I'm missing something...

Been reading up on this app a bit and it seems really good.
I suspect I?ll use it wherever I go on a group ride to track exactly where I go.

Thought it would be perfect to setup a ?community? for the forum, as it would be far easier for people to connect. Unfortunately though, you need to be a premium member to create a group ...

Huge, what does ?SFA? mean?

Been reading up on this app a bit and it seems really good.
I suspect I’ll use it wherever I go on a group ride to track exactly where I go.
Thought it would be perfect to setup a “community” for the forum, as it would be far easier for people to connect. Unfortunately though, you need to be a premium member to create a group ...
Huge, what does “SFA” mean?

Hi Oli. SFA = "Sweet Feck All". It's me moaning about the lack of recommended rides in Europe (there's one near Le Mans, whoop-de-do). Billions in the US. Cheers, H

Hi Oli. SFA = "Sweet Feck All". It's me moaning about the lack of recommended rides in Europe (there's one near Le Mans, whoop-de-do). Billions in the US. Cheers, H

Haha cheers, it?s not the first time I?ve had to google shorthand jargon, and it won?t be the last lol!

Typical about the recommendations being US biased ... hopefully as more people start using the app, now that BMW are pushing it, there?ll be more suggestions in future

Latest posts

Back