Rearset recommendation

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loupe

Reaction score
As title, I know there's a few out there but I'd like some owners views
I currently have HP ones and they are fantastic, I can thankfully repair the peg this time but not wanting to pay ?250 per side each time there's a problem.
I know Ry now uses Alpha racing and I like the Lightech kit but is there others which have great adjustability and most importantly cheaper spares and quick turnaround time if needed?

Alpha pegs are solid and survive low sides well. Alpha supply spares quickly.

However for a cheaper solution have a look at Diamond

- Sent from Mobile

I've just looked at theDiamond sets, they look decent for the money.
?180 for a pair against ?450ish for the others I'm looking at.
My theory being I could have 2 complete Diamond sets for the price of one of the others.
Im thinking it's ok to have spare pegs but if it's the shifter or a chewed back plate with stripped threads which is the issue then the days over.
Im at a crossroad to keep my bike for road and track or only track.
I can only have one bike until I have a man cave which isnt happening anytime soon.

Loupe, I'm in the same boat as you. Come off at Dono the other week and hp brake lever/hp rearset have some damage. I've got a set of Diamond rearsets but I don't like them, they are not Hp quality if you know what I mean. Luckily I've got a set of alpha rear set to "try" and install at some point.
Just my 2p worth

Loupe, I'm in the same boat as you. Come off at Dono the other week and hp brake lever/hp rearset have some damage. I've got a set of Diamond rearsets but I don't like them, they are not Hp quality if you know what I mean. Luckily I've got a set of alpha rear set to "try" and install at some point.
Just my 2p worth
That is the problem when you have had quality kit previously. Ok I'm thinking Alpha is the way to go

All the Alpha components are individually order-able if damaged (only a couple of items are listed on the website for direct ordering).
They can send a PDF - you pick what you need. But payment has to be bank x-fer using IBAN/BIC in that scenario.

Obviously - PrimeFactors will supply you with the rearsets with a forum discount as you're a Lifer! ;)

I'm happy for you to try my dimonds if you would like too.

I'm happy for you to try my dimonds if you would like too.

Really appreciate the offer and I may take you up on it if I choose that route.
Im a bit put off the Diamonds now as you also have HP sets and like you I'll probably not be happy with the quality.
Thanks again

alpha Racing Rearsets

I would highly recommended alpha Racing rearsets especially as every single part is replaceable. With hindsight, and as much as I liked the HP rearsets, I should have never bought them.

Latest posts

Back