rear wheel bhp

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cally1066

Reaction score
Recently fitted a Austin racing v3 side exit exhaust and pcv so took it for a dyno today and it made 184 at the back wheel, how does that compare to other s1000,s on here, its a 2012 with 1300 on the clock, ,, what's your bike making ????

Mine was making 200.7 RWHP on the last engine on the Parkitt Racing Dyno. Arrow SBK exhaust system and a very, very well mapped PCV.

God know what the new engine will be making. Probably no where near that. I'd say mid 190's

It's was bloody fast. Would catch anything down the back straight at Snetterton quite easily. That engine ate its self though (no surprise really lol)

Means nothing as all dyno's read differently, and each dyno varies day to day. Only point of a dyno is for before and after runs when doing a mod to see the benefits.

my first run was 181 then he played about with the map then it done 184

Mines 202.4 it was making 190 with the Austin racing can so I switched it for an akra and autotune and it sorted it out

Means nothing as all dyno's read differently, and each dyno varies day to day. Only point of a dyno is for before and after runs when doing a mod to see the benefits.
This ^ ^ ^ All dyno's ready different. Too many variables. We've all got the same basic mods and I've seen graphs range from 180 - 220 with your basic exhaust/filter/PCV.

Full system which was fitted on both runs, the standard ecu on the first and a remap of the ecu for the second run. I have the maps if you want a copy

Would love to see the graphs. Maps are no good to me, I couldn't load them on my ecu if I had them.

Latest posts

Back