Rear seat to fit a 2017

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sithefire

Reaction score
another request here for a rear seat that will fit a 2017 model, going touring and think it may well be the best option for fitting my US30 to...

Cheers :unconscious:

another request here for a rear seat that will fit a 2017 model, going touring and think it may well be the best option for fitting my US30 to...

Cheers :unconscious:

Get a roll of grip sheet in any cheap store for about 2 quid.

Cut it to suit the shape of the back of your bike and seat cowl.

It works great,thats what i use on the S1k and R1 for touring with the seat cowl.You can see it under the Kreiga packs on my bike.

i thought of that as an option, but my OCD would be going mad if the plastics got scratched, last resort it may be an option though after id wrapped the back in cling film lol !

Last edited:
a50230005d1d2a3a0d4c84e5a439d350.jpg
. Go buy the hepco it's much more stable than the seat mate. I told the Mrs to do the same before we left but she didn't listen and regretted it once we were away. She now has one on order. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 on Hepco & Becker, great bit of kit, about ?120 for the plate + ?50 for lock barrel & bits from BMW. If you're willing to sacrifice seat it cowl you don't need to spend the extra 50 quid.

Last edited:
?120 ... any links to that ? Cheapest I can find is around ?160 - ?170, I've been quoted around ?200 for a new seat and lock matched to the ignition key from local BMW dealer

Latest posts

Back