Question

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tycos1000rr

Reaction score
I have bought a gopro 5 and was wanting a mount for my bike for the fork as per pic any of you lads know what size the fork thing is out of this list ?
165a692dd8d6132cbc9cf4a76112ebfe.jpg

Cheers
Ross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a telferizer,those adjustable ones that do various sizes a nightmare at times. I had one but had to use a rubber sleeve on it or it would just come loose.

Last edited:
I have bought a gopro 5 and was wanting a mount for my bike for the fork as per pic any of you lads know what size the fork thing is out of this list ?
165a692dd8d6132cbc9cf4a76112ebfe.jpg

Cheers
Ross

3b851e468f2aac0289a262eb9a39e6e1.jpg

This is the one I use no issues with it mate

3b851e468f2aac0289a262eb9a39e6e1.jpg

This is the one I use no issues with it mate

Exactly the same as the one I use. A tip from fitting - I painted the expanding section with clear nail varnish and fitted it to the stem whilst that was still damp. Acts like a clear loctite and keeps it rock steady and tight. I also added some light loctite to the central bolt to ensure it wouldn't vibrate loose too.

Last edited:
I use the same Ultimate Addons stem mount as mentioned above and have had no issues either after ~ 4 years of use.

I'd also recommend there phone kits if you want a mobile sat nav setup in future

Latest posts

Back