Prince

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Was never a huge fan but he wrote some amazing stuff.. "sign o the times" is still IMO the archetypal 80s tune... How can you ignore.. "In France a skinny man died of a big disease with a little name".. if youve heard and not listened its worth the trouble... incredible lyrics mirroring our times...

Your right Stuart an awesome talent and seemed to get what people were feeling at that time. As a teenager I can recall many "coming of age moments" with a Prince tune not too far away in the distance. A sad loss to all.
I have his entire back catalogue. Loads of innuendo in the lyrics of many of his tracks.

JimmyMac

Your right Stuart an awesome talent and seemed to get what people were feeling at that time. As a teenager I can recall many "coming of age moments" with a Prince tune not too far away in the distance. A sad loss to all.
I have his entire back catalogue. Loads of innuendo in the lyrics of many of his tracks.

JimmyMac

Good memories Jimmy... btw spoke to yer man the day at Strathearn..who by the way are EXCELLENT was really impressed rapid service.. great price... I really laughed when he said about the pics of his sister lol... im like ..whit ? Then I sussed it was you....we both had a chuckle.... he said you had called... anyhow while im on the subject..broke the tyres in via Lochearnhead.. Crianlarich..Loch Lomondside.. carefully filtering by the Duck Bay .. straddled solid whites twice. Circa 40ish mph..cops pulled me... I thought for a wee word..buggers slapped 3pts and a ton fine... raging ! Thought it was really harsh and said so... their like what can we do you broke the law... anyhow...no point in going on about it..... they were right I was in the wrong... they ended up having a bit of a laugh as I turned the conversation round into a chat... shitty end to a good day... tyres are really good went easy on them for the first 150..erm well 5 miles..lol

Jings, you've I got to be careful up there, straddling double whites is an easy one to get booked for. Big presence up there at St Fillans after that young girl got killed their on Sunday. I'll no preach Stu but I did say take it easy. Bit of a bummer for you though?

JimmyMac

Aye Jimmy..back up to 9.. ffs great start to the season..was a year ago tomorrow Mick my mate got clipped at over a ton A85... im usually in front too.. so guess I was lucky that day.. ...... Fraser in Strathearn was friends with the young girl..told me she hit some oil on the road came off and hit a car, what a tragedy. 24 .. life had just started for her. As a parent how do you deal with that... tŕagic

Shitty news about your points Stu, Have to be extra careful now with 9. Such a shame about that lass, 24? just shows that a simple accident like that can be so tragic. Makes you wonder!!

Shitty news about your points Stu, Have to be extra careful now with 9. Such a shame about that lass, 24? just shows that a simple accident like that can be so tragic. Makes you wonder!!

My fault mate was dead careful just coasting up alongside traffic... guys were decent actually...so no hard feelings. Tragic with that girl.. he says she wasnt going hard and l believe him. Just bad luck.

Jings, you've I got to be careful up there, straddling double whites is an easy one to get booked for. Big presence up there at St Fillans after that young girl got killed their on Sunday. I'll no preach Stu but I did say take it easy. Bit of a bummer for you though?

JimmyMac

Jimmy is it these your looking for

ForumRunner_20160423_164534.jpg

Latest posts

Back