Praise for the D3 Tail Tidy...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have got the RandG tail tidy that my bike came with, is there a real difference between the 2? sounds like the d3 gets good reviews but has anyone actually done the comparison? Thanks

Just fit my D3 and its a very nice bit of kit!!

Fab quality & very nice design.

I have only seen pics of the R&G so cant comment on fabrication quality but it does not look as "tidy" or concidered as the D3.

Not worth swaping though xan.

I Recommend the D3 to anyone thinking of junking the stock hanger.

cheers, unless i see one in the flesh and change my mind, i think i'll stick. Although the LEDs look good.

Fitted the standard D3 tail tidy to mine last September. Looks fantastic, great build quality and very reasonable price. Highly recommend.

I've had a D3 tail tidy on my S1000RR and now my S1000R, both an excellent fit and really good quality.

On top of all that Daz is a nice helpful bloke.

Allan

Fitted mine about 3 weeks ago now and i think its still attached! Which is nice.

Am I the only pillock on the road with a legal size plate?!?

Fitted mine about 3 weeks ago now and i think its still attached! Which is nice.

Probably, it's a 'pillock' right of passage to fit a non legal sized plate, get it sorted.

Nope. I have a standard plate on mine and im about to order a D3 tidy. The R&G I have currently has rusted, the lugs have broken and there is no tidy place to put the wires. The same thing happened on my 2010 Blade. Wouldn't recommend R&G tidys personally...

D3 every time for me now ~ excellent quality, Daz is at the top of his game and the product/finish is unrivalled.

Had lots of others (particularly R&G), the quality doesn't come close to D3.

agree....D3 are top quality and look stunning on the bike.
just fitted an extreme colour coded new design on my HP4 this afternoon

Latest posts

Back