Ponderosa Cafr

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
never made it to the Ponderosa , but hope to pop in next February on my way through to the dragon rally …… ( who says you cant go camping on a sports bike :triumphant: ) , good luck on the ride out though , hope the weather holds :)

Myself (Street Triple RS) and my main ride buddy on a S1000rr often go to Bala and then onto Barmouth at weekends, and we both leave from Warrington. Not been for a couple of weeks though and cant get out nxt weekend either, but after that we'll be out.

Stuart

We usually do Sundays tbh mate, as Phil, me mate on the S1000RR usually works Saturdays, and I will actually be in London this Saturday filming as well.

Heres my S1000RR in the foreground with Phils behind, at Bala..

We may be out this Sunday. However I reckon we'll be sticking to the speed limits (ish!) as Phil got a ticket last Thursday when we went to The Raven, and that takes him to 12 points so he's a bit paranoid atm.

Stuart

We usually do Sundays tbh mate, as Phil, me mate on the S1000RR usually works Saturdays, and I will actually be in London this Saturday filming as well.

Heres my S1000RR in the foreground with Phils behind, at Bala..

We may be out this Sunday. However I reckon we'll be sticking to the speed limits (ish!) as Phil got a ticket last Thursday when we went to The Raven, and that takes him to 12 points so he's a bit paranoid atm.

Stuart

I haven't been to Bala for a few years. The TAFFY ring was always a favorite of mine. Dolgellau A494, A4212, A470 loop. Great roads to the Ponderosa cafe from there as well.

I haven't been to Bala for a few years. The TAFFY ring was always a favorite of mine. Dolgellau A494, A4212, A470 loop. Great roads to the Ponderosa cafe from there as well.

Yeah some good tarmac round there absolutely. Our usual route is Warrington to Bala, via Mold and Ruthin, quick stop and coffee at Bala. On to Barmouth for a feed and cheeky shandy, back over the hills via Blanau Festiniog into Betws Y Coed another coffee stop then home. Around 230 miles round trip and good roads and bike meet ups.

Stuart

Yeah some good tarmac round there absolutely. Our usual route is Warrington to Bala, via Mold and Ruthin, quick stop and coffee at Bala. On to Barmouth for a feed and cheeky shandy, back over the hills via Blanau Festiniog into Betws Y Coed another coffee stop then home. Around 230 miles round trip and good roads and bike meet ups.

Stuart

Good ice cream shop in Barmouth and if the traffics light the road into it from Dog has some great bends with good opportunities for OT?s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Gobert, the lake looks very still there. Usually a bit of wind about but that looks flat calm.

The second pic, is that up on the Evo Triangle road??

Stuart

Hey Gobert, the lake looks very still there. Usually a bit of wind about but that looks flat calm.

The second pic, is that up on the Evo Triangle road??

Stuart

That was about 6 in the morning ...always seems calm early doors. The second pic is the B4391 off the Bala to Trawsfyndd road.

Latest posts

Back