PC5 or ECU FLASH

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv just had my bike mapped and am happy with the power and delivery but find the tc and anti wheelie a pain in the arse leaving only slick mode to be useable.. any more info on what hiltop do to the Traction Control, Anti Wheelie and the throttle maps? im from Dundee so could come with you Mick?

Thanks Nivan, do you have one on your bike? I seem to roll the throttle on very smoothly and think I'd benefit from trying one.

Hey,
I had one from Alpha (2012 bike). Worked a treat. I no longer have the BMW though.

i went down and back in a day from aberdeen, however i mailed my ecu to geoff and he mapped it and sent it back within 3 days(done the same on my friends zx10r aswell with good results), but i took the bike down to him a few weeks later to see if it needed adjusting on the rollers which it didnt and run 202whp 89ftlbs and its alot easyer to ride as its smoother than before, he does say that u only need to use slick and rain modes after the map tho.

Latest posts

Back