Paddock stands doesnt hold bike straight

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felix

Reaction score
Hi guys, On even bike I've owned and every paddock stand I've owned it never holds my bike straight, It looks like its going to fall over.
Both holders and aligned and can't go any further back. It's an expensive paddock stand too.

Thanks

Hi guys, On even bike I've owned and every paddock stand I've owned it never holds my bike straight, It looks like its going to fall over.
Both holders and aligned and can't go any further back. It's an expensive paddock stand too.

Thanks

Picture of each side and from behind please.

Mine sits perfectly straight.

- Sent from Mobile

Yes it should sit straight, have you checked the obvious, bobbins in the right place, hooks on the stand sat straight and located properly on the bobbins, floor flat(!!) etc...

Never had that issue , something clearly not right with set up somewhere.

Honestly it is bad in person, Pictures are showing it.

I think you need a plumb line to demonstrate, looks fine to me and I use a Harris.
Where are the bobbins in the frame?

- Sent from Mobile

Have you checked the wheels on both sides of the stand are the same worn rate and they are located correctly in relation to the axles?

If all else fails I would put a spirit level across the stand starting at the floor and work up to find where it is out.

Big blue ??

Jay

d960ff20d3593911078878b70421c6c8.jpg

Belle Big Blue in action

JimmyMac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's probably a good idea to buy a new one? You could consider the ABBA centre stand, it's all singing and dancing that one 😬👍😂

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Around ?85-100, so yes I suppose they are. Having said that, it's cheaper than a repair bill! I've got an Oxford stand, ?35 (bought it 10 years ago) it's spot on.

Around ?85-100, so yes I suppose they are. Having said that, it's cheaper than a repair bill! I've got an Oxford stand, ?35 (bought it 10 years ago) it's spot on.

You missed my sarcasm at the ABBA all singing and dancing reference, lol.

JimmyMac

Latest posts

Back